Tuesday 5 August 2008

A Jumble

In one of my birthday gifts there were these little kawaii packets of candy. On the top they say "Here's happy news. Learning develops your intelligence and learning makes you more sensitive." That's good to know ;)


Aaaand, I sent Sherri Dupree, singer for my favourite band (Eisley), as well as my favourite artist, some Blythe clothes because she collects them and her photography introduced me to them. Anyway, I just got a really sweet email from her, as well as a photo of her, with her dolls in the background, wearing my clothes. Yay!

And my own doll is finally finished. I'll do some proper photos of her when I get back, but for now here's a teaser. I'm very happy with her. Now she needs a name!

Now, to finish packing. We leave to Germany in a few hours.

8 comments:

Milkberry said...

OMG that is awesome!! You personally know Sherri? That's so cool! I didn't know she collects Blythe dolls too! How did you know her? Oh man I'm jealous... you get to travel often :( Hehe have fun in Germany!

Tizzalicious said...

Cutest candy everrrrrrrrrrr!

Anonymous said...

WOW that is so cool about Sherri. :D

Lostariel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lostariel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
willynillywaterlily said...

Wow, that's so cool that she wrote you back!

Have a fun and safe trip to Germany!

Cait said...

Yea, I was really excited =) It's not that I didn't expect to hear that she'd at least received the outfits (because she's nice like that), but I didn't expect such a lovely response.

What is a Krystal? said...

Cait! How fantastik!

I'm glowing for you! It seems all of your dreams are manifesting.

LIfe is good :D