Saturday 18 September 2010

seven tiny days until wifehood


Only a week left, and all the planning and preparation and work will be over. It will be such a relief to just be married, to each other, and able to rest. We are so ready, and looking forward also to having a settled home and no more long drives to each other or talking about details.
I want to seize quiet this week, and time with my family that has trickled away unknowingly.

We are so happy, and thankful, but it is easy to get overwhelmed and I need consistent dependence on God, and joy (which is bubbling up inside but needs help coming out!).

Much love,
Cait

6 comments:

LeAnna said...

Eeeeek! A week! I so remember that last week. It's so full of details. I tried to walk around with my head in the clouds, but my Momma wouldn't let me. *grin* You will have a beautiful day, remember it's not all about the details. It's about the day, the celebration. Even if there are unexpected hitches, it will still be the most beautiful day ever. I promise. Relax...breathe...and most of all, enjoy. :) {hugs}

Tracy said...

I remember the last week before I was married. Enjoy. And try to rest. Weddings are exhausting!

Sara said...

YAY!
I am so happy for you and I am sending you all the warm wishes in the world. And prayers to. I know God will guide and protect you, I know it. I love you

Katie said...

Ooh good luck! And congratulations of course :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! You will be an absolutely lovely wife. I'm praying that everything will turn out in the best way possible and that it will be the happiest day of your lives!

Elena said...

Oh, Cait, everything will be so wonderful! I pray that you will be given an extra measure of grace and peace in the midst of all the tiny details! This is such a beautiful time and I know the wedding will be sweet.
Blessings to you, sister :)