Monday 26 April 2010

Pretty Camera

Thank you so much for all of your sweet notes and congratulations!! As if this could be any happier, all of the shared rejoicing by our friends here and far away is an added blessing.

Before this little blog gets inundated with wedding ideas and plans (or completely neglected), I'll share a few finished projects from over the past few weeks.

This one, a cover for my canon camera strap, was on my list for a long time and finally got stitched up - it was a really easy craft, using the strap itself as a pattern and cute fabric from Katie. It was a little hard to take pictures of though, being attached to the camera! This also meant I got to check off something on my '18 before 19' list - 'Make stationery case and camera strap cover.' Something else on the list also got checked off recently - can you guess what it was?

love,
Cait

3 comments:

LeAnna said...

I just bought some material for some strap covers! I need to pull it out and get to cracking on it. :)

Dawn Trest said...

I have been wanting to make one of these, but haven't gotten to it.

Congratulations on your wedding! I have been married for 8 years in August, and it has been to BEST!

Brette of the Wood said...

ahhh! i KNEW it. as soon as you told me you were courting him I had a feeling you would be engaged :)
congrats cait! I wish you and he all the best :)