Monday 26 May 2008

Customizing!


Well, Dahlia is almost finished with her customization, which I've hinted at in the past.
Her scalp is drying now and I need to decide if I'm going to cut her hair or not (opinions?). She will be completely finished when her second pair of new eyechips arrive because sadly I scratched her stock blue ones, which are my favourite, while removing the eyemech, and someone is sending me a new pair. Repairing the scratched one didn't work. Anyway, I'm very excited about how she is turning out! I'll give you a step by step view of the process when she is completed in a few days.

Also, awhile ago someone ordered 7 of my Blythe travel cases, which was exciting, but decided to wait til I can send them from the states. I'll be sewing like crazy after school ends in two weeks.

love,
Cait

P. S. On a personal note, our youth group had a 'No Talent Show' this past week. My sister and I sang The Foggy Dew (imperfect but fun), and she danced with some other girls in our Irish dance class. They did a beautiful job! The video doesn't do them justice.

1 comment:

Tizzalicious said...

Oooh, exciting! I can't wait to see what she'll look like!