By far the highlight of the Animal Kingdom for me was Finding Nemo: the Musical. It was of broadway caliber, about 45 minutes long, and really spectacular and beautiful. The costumes and acting were lovely, and Dori's voice especially was marvelous. The puppets for the fish were hand operated by the actors, who acted and sung as well, by hand switched controlling face, eyes, mouth, and expressions. Coordination to the extreme!
Stacey of StaceyDotDot, scrapbooking and crafting talent tagged me to post seven random or obscure things about myself.
- everyone who knows me in person already knows this, but I play the bagpipes. It is such a fun and exciting and beautiful instrument, though physically exhausting to play.
- my family has lived in Dubai since August 2006 but it is not our first time living outside of the US.
- I was born in Spain.
- drawing is something I have only been interested in for about two years, and painting for a few months.
- I am not a republican or democrat! I'm a Contitutionalist and believe in morals, the free market, and less government.
- on both sides of my family I am the oldest cousin, yet I cannot drive since you have to be 18 in Dubai and 16 in America!
- I like to wear bright red lipstick.
I tag -
a fairytale unlike any other. a warm and random friend. =]
Liz! Whom I'm not sure would like to have her link posted, but is a dear friend.
Milkberry of Milkberry Musings, sweet, friendly, and fun to read.
She Loves the Radio, my favourite Dutch blogger (along with Tizzalicious =).
Kyleigh, my clever sister.
Jasmine, South African young lady from afar!
Krystal - Be What You Mean. Always.
We are home. It is so good to be home. My art fair is on Friday after church, which is making me apprehensive but full of excitement. And now I must away for more tea and preparation!