Friday 7 November 2008

land of dreams

I love love love Disneyworld.
we spent a day in the Magic Kingdom first. We liked Splash Mountain, It's a Small World, and the Peter Pan ride. So creative. Also the Bear Jambouree (classic old mechanical bears and bluegrass), meeting the princesses, seeing the castle, the parade, Snow White's Scary Adventures. the whole place is marvelous.
we thought the camel was cute, coming from the gulf.

Cinderella - always my favourite, ever since I was two and insisted I was her.

Snow White and Pinocchio!
I didn't get to 'meet' Snow White like I did Cinderella, Belle, Alice, and the Mad Hatter (who really sounded like him and crossed his eyes at you), but I'm dying to Disney to come to Dubai so I can get a job.


I insisted I would ride the teacups even if I had to wait an hour, but lines were perfect the two days we were there and I didn't wait long at all.
I can't wait to go back someday with my own little girls.
------
contrary to most I am notoverjoyed about the outcome of the election, but I trust that it is what is right in the long run since Someone is in control of everything! but no, I did not support either of the candidates.
tagged by A Fairytale Unlike Any Other for the'Happy tag' :]
6 unimportant things that make me happy.

- sunlight streaming through windows
- wearing aprons.
- new art supplies
- hugging my little sister Candace.
- the smell of every single candle in my room lit.
- hearing from people I love.
i tag....anyone who would enjoy doing it.
now we are in Texas with family. only a few more days!
Don't you always feel relieved to go home, even when you've had alovely time away?
love, cait

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I would love to go there. But I have never been...=)
Belle was always my favorite!

Glad to hear that you and Kyleigh are excited for me! =) =) =)

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE splash mountain!

Lostariel said...

The castle looks so pretty.
Sounds like so much fun!
Did you meet Jack Sparrow? I would have wanted to meet him, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle. :)

Milkberry said...

It's really great to hear that you had the most wonderful time! I hope you have loads of fun in Texas! Eat loads of Tex-Mex for me!!

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

ha ha...chipotle IS impossible to finish...but the taste is not soo bad. glad it made you think of me! ^_^

Staceydotdot said...

TAG, you're it!


You've been tagged to share 7 random facts about yourself! See my Blog for the details/rules.

Stacey..

Tizzalicious said...

I want to go tooooo!