Sunday 25 January 2009

déan tú féin sa bhaile


[make yourself at home]


mmmm it is
sweet to be home.
I arrived last night, after a long day of driving and uncertainty, from Khasab.
The children will be missed, their frustrations not so much, but my own growth will remain!
- Reward enough for long weeks away.

I have missed family, blogging, dressing up, good coffee. Contentedness in simpler surroundings is a joy though, and natural beauty is an added pleasure in the mountains. Though I realize how I enjoy and am blessed by the material things and aesthetic happiness, I'm reminded of their ultimate meaninglessness!


I did do some painting in Oman, and drawing with my new rapidograph Koh-i-noor pens (eeee!) and that will be shared later. For now, how are you all?


5 comments:

Milkberry said...

Oh Cait you are the cutest! Welcome back! I just love reading your posts :D

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

welcome back :)
and yes, the poladroids are all mine

erin meagan said...

welcome back! glorious!

Gracie said...

That last picture is beautiful, the vibrancy of the colours and embroidery is stunning!!

Rosie said...

thank you for your lovely little comment :) and yes, i feel slightly frustrated when i tip glitter onto my desk accidently, but the effect afterwards is just so lovely !!!

sweet post :) just lovely, i love the first picture!!

x