Thursday 30 April 2009

Eights

Sara from One Long Road tagged me.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. First Friday Prayer and Praise service tomorrow night
2. Helping out at auditions in the afternoon
3. Planning a sushi date with Hannah
4. Our seniors escapade after International Night
5. Graduating!
6. The art fair on May 23rd
7. Singing at the Vespers concert
8. My open house.
...
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Spent the morning with a friend.
2. Walked in the sunny mall.
3. Had a mint latte.
4. Officially caught up on school
5. Emailed my friend
6. Talked to my mom
7. Made tea
8. Listened to Pavarotti. Yum.
...
8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Play piano beautifully.
2. Play cello beautifully
3. Dance again...next year for exercise!
4. Paint better
5. Afford scrapbooking supplies
6. Be in Seattle or Italy
7. See Katie
8. Open people's eyes.
...
8 Shows I Watch
1. M*A*S*H with my Grandpa
2. None...
3. ...

I can't think of enough people, so do it if you like, and I tag only Renee Ivory =)

1 comment:

Sara said...

SUSHI DATE! the weekend is officially here; time for MY sushi date as well :)