Tuesday 16 March 2010

Baby Pilots

There are lots of babies coming to our church this month, which we are super excited about. Right now there are adorable maternity shirts and bellies, and in the next few weeks, multiple newborns to hold. This means there have also been many baby showers, and I had fun wrapping the presents a few weeks ago. We love using my dad's old flight maps for wrapping paper, and I used baker's twine (love baker's twine! I ordered mine from belladrummer, who also is the best scrapbooker ever and very sweet.) and paper bags to decorate and label them.

Both of these were for baby boys, so the pilot paper was fitting (but I think it's cute all the time).

love,
Cait

7 comments:

LeAnna said...

What a great way to recycle!!! So cute!

LocaChica said...

That is soooooooo neat!!! You are really creative!!
LocaChica

Anonymous said...

Love it! Reminds me of how we use parts of our road map for wrapping paper- we're just counting on never visiting Navada, Montana etc... :)

Arielle

L said...

Love these!!!! :)
Totally appropriate for baby boys hehe :)

Little voice said...

clever , I will definitely be using my maps like this !

Tizzalicious said...

That is such a fun idea for packaging! I love it!

Elisabeth said...

Love the way you wrapped these presents!!