Sunday 20 September 2009

'delight in life'

I'm hoping to get a table at another Expat Woman fair this November. It's the Christmas one and people are looking for gifts, so it's great. I haven't made much lately so I'll need to get working, though without letting it become a consuming task for the next month. What I was really excited about though, is that a photo of my table from the last fair was in the announcement email!

and just because I think mushrooms are beautiful.

A few old pages of the inspiration journal -



What do your weeks look like?
love,
Cait

5 comments:

Shokoofeh said...

Wish you luck to get a table! :)

Sara said...

love <3

It was a needle- it hurt SO much!!!

Jennifer said...

I just love your journals..there so cool and pretty:)

LeAnna said...

Oh, how exciting to see your table on the announcement! Is it like a craft fair?

You know, funny thing about mushrooms; I love them, and prayed that God would send me a man who loved to eat mushrooms (as well as onions) because I couldn't stand not being able to cook with either of those (we eat a LOT of mushrooms and onions...) and bless Him for hearing me, because my man loves both. ;) Now, if only I could get him to be so willing to eat eggs...

Witchcrafted Life said...

Delightful pieces...your work always conveys such a sweet elegance and radiant beauty.

Wishing you a marvelous week & amazing autumn ahead, honey!
♥ Jessica