Saturday 3 October 2009

velvety supplies


We spent the morning in Satwa, gathering silky fabrics for rosettes (and velvet ribbon...just because I think it's gorgeous and delightfully old fashioned). I also found some fun blossom-print cotton, and couldn't resist buying a quarter of a yard though I don't have a current project to use more than that. An exciting discovery was tiny, miniature clothes-pins, which I've been wanting for ages (more like two weeks actually, ever since I hung up an inspiration wire).


I'll be back soon with homemade candles and some monthly goals. Those seem like a good idea - like blog accountability maybe? Plus it will make me think clearly and get things accomplished for the November fair!

love,
Cait

3 comments:

Brette of the Wood said...

looks like fun, Cait! i know what you mean about facebook getting in the way sometimes. i'm glad you will keep your blog.
actually, in a few months i'll be deleting mine too, temporarily..while I'm away in indonesia.
:)
<3

Tizzalicious said...

Oooh, very nice! Supply shopping is always great!

I got your package by the way, and I LOVE it! (It took me a bit longer to get it, as I don't always stay at that address) Thank you so much! ♥

Sara said...

I love the colours!
I need to work on my monthly plans as well...